Drop-shipping is a business model in which a retailer does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer. As such, Duke aims to bring the drop shipping experience into the local market in an attempt to arm citizens with a means for earning income in these trying times. Here are some crucial benefits to using a Duke as viable business model.
- Low overhead costs: Because you don’t have to maintain a physical inventory, you can save money on storage and fulfillment costs. This can help you keep your business expenses low and increase your profit margins.
- Flexibility: With Duke, you can offer a wider range of products to your customers without having to worry about maintaining a large inventory. This can give you the flexibility to test different products and see which ones are most popular with your customers.
- Easy to get started: Duke is a relatively easy and low-risk way to start an online business. Because you don’t have to invest in inventory, delivery logistics and payment system bureaucracies, you can start with practically zero capital and watch your business grow as you eventually increase your customer base.
- No risk of unsold inventory: With Duke, you only place orders on the app when you have received an order from a customer. This means you don’t have to worry about buying too much inventory and being stuck with unsold products.
- Focus on marketing and customer service: Because you don’t have to worry about delivery systems and inventory, you can focus all your efforts on promoting your business and providing excellent customer service. If you encounter any issues, Duke has a variety of customer service agents on the app that are ready to assist you. This can help you build a loyal customer base and grow your business.
- You are your own Boss: This point is self-explanatory. Duke essentially makes you an entrepreneur of your own drop shipping business. Overall, the benefits of doing business with Duke far outweigh any perceived drawbacks. If you’re interested in becoming part of the Duke family, click this link to get started