There are a few ways to make money on TikTok, including:
- Create sponsored content for brands or products. This involves creating videos that feature a product or brand and being paid for the exposure. To contact Duke for Potential brand integrations, click here https://Duke.app/
- Join TikTok’s influencer program, which allows you to earn money by promoting products to your followers.
- Sell products or services through your TikTok videos. For example, if you’re a musician, you could sell your music through your videos.
- Use TikTok to drive traffic to your own website or online store, where you can sell products or services. Another avenue that can be taken is to drive traffic to your Duke storefront by becoming a Duke reseller. In doing so, you would be able to scour the Duke app for products relevant to your audience base, promote said items on your TikTok and then reroute them to purchase from your Duke storefront through Dms or other more convenient messaging platforms.
- Participate in TikTok challenges and contests, which often come with cash prizes.
To start making money on TikTok, you’ll need to have a sizable following and create engaging content that resonates with your audience. You’ll also need to be willing to work with brands and businesses to create sponsored content, or to promote their products to your followers.