There are many ways for stay-at-home moms to make money online, including:
- Freelancing: If you have a particular skill or expertise, you can offer your services as a freelancer. This could include writing, graphic design, social media management, or web development. You can find freelance work on websites like Upwork or Fiverr.
- Sell products on Duke: Duke is a platform that allows you to sell physical or digital products to a global audience. The best part is that there are no upfront fees or subscription costs – you only pay a small percentage of your sales. That covers text messages costs (1%). E-commerce is a great way to sell items via online modes all from the comfort of your couch. Duke is a new app making all the rage in Africa that makes e-commerce super easy! All you need to do is download images of products you want to resell from the Duke app, add your profits to the existing amount on the Duke app and share images together with the new price on the Duke app via your social media accounts! Once a client reaches out to you for the item, just place the order on the app with the customer’s details and we will have it delivered to your customer. Your profits will be sent to you via the Duke wallet after successful delivery. Easy peasy!
- Blogging: If you have a particular area of expertise or enjoy writing about a particular topic, you can start a blog and monetize it through ads, sponsored content, and affiliate marketing. It may take some time to build an audience, but it can be a great way to make money online.
- Social media influencer: If you have a large following on social media, you can monetize your content through sponsored posts and brand partnerships.
5.Online tutoring or teaching: If you have a teaching or tutoring background, you can offer your services online through platforms like VIPKid or Teachable.
- Virtual assistant: As a virtual assistant, you can offer administrative, technical, or creative assistance to clients remotely. You can find virtual assistant work on websites like Upwork or through job postings on LinkedIn.
Remember, it’s important to do your research and only work with reputable companies when looking for ways to make money online. There is really an endless list of opportunities to take advantage of when it comes to online businesses. This list provides for you with a couple of easy ways people are cashing in on the Internet!